selfie

selfie

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Spring Cleaning

It's been almost a year! As usual, I got so caught up in everything else, I neglected my writing. Even my journal is looking kind of dusty.

Anywho... I'm sick of Winter. Sooooo through. I'm tired of wearing a pair of socks on top of my sweater tights, tired of squinting in the wind, tired of dreading every little errand that I have to run out in the cold.

Needless to say, my shopping habits haven't changed much; they've just shifted. Instead of making my monthly runs to Georgetown or the huge Forever 21 on F street or Pentagon City, I've been looking high and low for the things I want online. 

Etsy has been getting a portion of almost every paycheck for the past few months. Ever since I got my second earlobe piercing, I have been scouring sites, looking for cool mismatched earring studs. I'm always excited for a new excuse to buy jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment