selfie

selfie

Monday, September 23, 2013

All That is Silver and Gold

I'm pretty matchy-matchy.

That is to say, I'm the type of girl who has to wear a handbag with gold hardware if I'm wearing gold jewelry. I guess it's the control freak in me; the part of my subconscious that enjoys seeing everything in its place: organized, and "just so." 


But with the emergence of mixed metal mania, I couldn't help but get caught up in the appeal of changing things up a little. Jewelry designers all over have made it so much easier for us to layer our jewelry, in varying colors, textures, and styles and have it all look so chic.


Nowadays, I tend to keep my outfits pretty simple for the office, which is even more reason for me to go a little crazy with my jewelry. I'm still obsessed with midi-rings, so this Summer I made a point of collecting several gold-filled pieces to add to my ridiculous collection of silver. Needless to say, I'm hooked for the foreseeable future...





All rings from Etsy. Custom bracelet: ShopRyanPorter.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment